Hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mob

Hi i took my daughter to astrotots today and saw the ad 4 dis site. Im thrilled to be connected with other mums. Living in drogheda five years but still feel pretty isolated !!

suzieQ

Hiya,
    I’ve been living in drogheda all my life (21yrs)
    Have you tried the tuesday clubs on the 1st tuesday of every month in the Laurences Centre, its suppose to be great fun and a great way to meet people.
    Hope this helps.
    Suzie

chewieodie
    Participant

Hi mob….

Welcome to Mumstown! This is a fantastic site, and the way it gives you the chance to meet up with fellow mums is just fantastic. Keep an eye out for get togethers!

Enjoy the chatting!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Mob,

The next Drogheda get togethers are on Tuesday 3rd June (they are on every month on children’s allowance day)

The morning one is at 10am, Bagel bar, Laurence Town Centre. There is free parking, free play area, free nibbles and special offers and of course, plenty of chat!

The afternoon one is in Scotch Hall in the downstairs food court at 2pm. Free parking, arts & crafts, special offers etc.

There is also a parent & baby swim each Friday 10am, in Bettystown Court Hotel with tea/coffee etc afterwards.

Hope that helps, maybe we’ll see you at an event soon 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.