Hi all i’m new to this

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi all i’m new to this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yvonne270

Hi everyone i’m new to this i am mum to three beautiful children 5 3 and 8 months

majella001

Hi I new 2!I ave 4 children 10 ,7,6,2 and I lost a baby in April tis yr.Heard from a friend that tis site has some gr8 topics.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

Welcome to Mumstown!! There are lots of areas here to keep you busy, from the chat forums to the tabs on the tool bar above where you can check out ‘ask the expert’ or ‘events’ to see whats going on in your area. There are events all over the country, depending on where you are there might be something close to you.

On the 1st Thursday of each month there is a Mumstown get together at the Marshes in Dundalk from 10-12. At the Bagel Bar, upstairs. Always demos and freebies, its a nice way to meet other parents.

Friday mornings (each week) there is a parent & baby swim in Bettystown Court Hotel @10am. Its only 5 euro for the swim and 2.95 for tea/coffee and a scone after in the lobby around 11. The babies & toddlers love the pool, its warm and clean and the mums love the yapping afterwards!

1st Tuesday of each month, there is a Mumstown get together in Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre Drogheda. Parking is free all day in the centre and there are free nibbles, a play area and lots of special offers, as well as plenty of chat of course!

Plenty to do, hope you find lots to keep you busy!

Hi Majella,

Welcome too. So sorry about your loss in April, we lost a baby in June. It was our second miscarriage, very sad. Thankfully, we are lucky to have 3 little ones here as well and we are very grateful for them. There is a pregnancy loss section on here, which you might find helpful. As awful as it is, it helps to know there are some others who understand how you are feeling. To get to that section, click on the Mumstown chat tab, top left and scroll down to ‘Pregnancy loss’ Here is the link to help you out: viewforum.php?f=75

Hope you enjoy the site girls and maybe we’ll see you at an event sometime soon.

Happy chatting 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.