Hi All

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi All

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m new to Mumstown. Heard it on Today FM this morning and decided to log on and see what it’s all about. It looksreally good and look forward to chatting with everyone and maybe meeting up with a few mums from Carlow area.

Annette

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome to mumstown annette, its a fantastic website to be part of !

Yvonne

Welcome Annette!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Annette,

We had a parent & baby/toddler event in Rathwood home & garden centre a few weeks ago….

perhaps you would like to come along to the next one, keep an eye in ‘Carlow chat’ for the details.

Welcome to the site, happy chatting!!

chewieodie
    Participant

HI there!

Enjoy the chat with the girls! Welcome to Mumstown…. 😉

elainef

Hi Annette,
    welcome to mumstown.. i’ve only just joined myself heard the website on today fm the other morning too.. are you expecting? i’m from the carlow area myself..
    chat soon
    elaine

Jedt
    Keymaster

There are a few more Carlow girls on here too, we have met in Rathwood in Tullow for coffee and chat couple of times. If ye fancy that we could meet up again soon?

nz2

hi there girls i am in tullow we had a meet up in rathwood once but since then,its kind of fizzled out.If you guys want to meet up in carlow one morning i would love to!Lets do it sometime! take care love to hear from you rach

Jedt
    Keymaster

How about meeting on March 30th or April 8th, in the morning time around 10.30am?

I’d love to come back down for a meet up too….that Rathwood place is so nice!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Girls,

Anyone interested in meeting up????

Lets get the Carlow chat section of the site hopping again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.