Hi All

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi All

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hellie

Hi all I’m a first time mam heard about the site on the morning show yesterday had my daughter 5 months ago and live in Balbriggan.

newmomma

Hi Hellie, welcome to the site 🙂 I have a 131/2 month old with 1 on the way and am living in Balbriggan too

scole1

welcome to the site, enjoy it here…there’s also meet ups in balbriggan in the bagel bar, admin or sabbi may be able to tell ya when it is….

but on fri in the bettystown court we meet for baby swim at 10am or coffee at 11am……and some come from balbriggan….

but enjoy and welcome

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Hellie,

I’m from Balbriggan myself, living in Meath now but get back regularly.

How are you finding motherhood?

There are lots of events going on close to you. eg there is a Mumstown parent & baby swim every Friday in Bettystown Court Hotel. The swim is 5 euro and tea/coffee scones is 2.95 afterwards. Its a nice way to get out and do something active with baby but have a chat with some other mums too afterwards

There is also a monthly parent & toddler coffee morning on Childrens allowance day in Laurence Town Centre drogheda, in the bagel bar from 10.30am with free parking and free nibbles and then there is another one in Scotch Hall, also on childrens allowance day which gives free parking and giveaways too.

Hope you enjoy chatting and maybe we’ll see you at an event soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.