Hi All

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi All

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey

Hi Everyone
    Lindsey here! Living in Drakestown, Castletown in Meath. I have one 9 year old and 12 month old twin girls. Life is quite a challenge as one of the girls was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy last September. Have always worked full time and am finding it quite hard being a stay at home Mum, although I wouldn’t change my girls for anything in the world. Having some adult conversation during the day would restore some of my lost sanity – lol.
    Would love to hear from anyone in the area and possibly meet up.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lindsey & Welcome to Mumstown
    Sounds like you have your hands full, so I hope we can help in any way possible!

Yvonne

Welcome to Mumstown Lindsey!

ed1
    Participant

Hi Lindsey, welcome to MT.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lindsey, welcome. As a mum of twins myself i know how exhuasting it is, with one being ill it must be very hard on you. Try and get out for the mumstown night next week if you can, easier said than done imagine.
    Louise

yummymummy

Welcome lindsey

newmomma

Hi and welcome Lindsey 😀

Jedt

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to mumstown!!! It is a great site with lots of lovely parents offering each other support and advice when we need it. I know I’ve had bad days when I needed to offload and this is a great place to do it!

Also, we have regular get togethers so if you could make it along, it would be great to meet you.

There is a parent & toddler coffee morning tomorrow, Tuesday 10am, in Bagel Bar Drogheda, downstairs from M&S in Laurence Centre.

Then we have a cocktail and champagne night on Friday, 8th May in Bettystown Court Hotel in Bettystown Co Meath if you fancied some time away without the kiddies.

And there is a Parent & Toddler coffee morning on Sat 9th May in Bagel Bar in Balbriggan at 10.30am

We all feel a bit nervous coming along at first but once us mums get chatting its easy!

Maybe we’ll see you at one of the events soon,

Take care,
    Siobhan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.