Hey,Dunlaoghaire!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hey,Dunlaoghaire!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, my name is Marika. We recently moved into Dunlaoghaire and the same time new baby boy Markuss arrived.

Love this area, walks are really nice, just dont know many people here, so would be nice to find somebody just to chat and have a nice cup of coffee at the seaside :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Welcome to Mumstown!!

Have you checked out your local area for mums get togethers? I think Dundrum centre might have some events going on where you can take baby. Also, check your local shops and churches and community centres, they often have noticeboards with details on coffee mornings, baby massage, baby yoga, walking groups etc

Also, if you can, try to get to a class or something yourself without baby sometimes for a break. I go to an exercise class once or twice a week and its a great way to destress.

Have you tried Gourmet Food Parlour yet – so yummy!!!

Welcome to Mumstown and happy chatting. 😀

pookie2

Welcome – am too far away to meet up (am in Dundalk) but due a new baby any day now, so we have something in common. Keep in touch!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey, sabbii
    thanks for ideas, Im looking around.was already thinking of going to pool for myself first and maybe later could join with my baby.
    what is Gourmet Food Parlour??? sound interesting?

Hi there,

Welcome to Mumstown!!

Have you checked out your local area for mums get togethers? I think Dundrum centre might have some events going on where you can take baby. Also, check your local shops and churches and community centres, they often have noticeboards with details on coffee mornings, baby massage, baby yoga, walking groups etc

Also, if you can, try to get to a class or something yourself without baby sometimes for a break. I go to an exercise class once or twice a week and its a great way to destress.

Have you tried Gourmet Food Parlour yet – so yummy!!!

Welcome to Mumstown and happy chatting. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey…oh, I know how you feel, year ago I couldnt wait for my baby finally come out 😀 he was born 5 days after due day, i was going mad for the last week. so stay still , enjoy every moment 🙂
    Welcome – am too far away to meet up (am in Dundalk) but due a new baby any day now, so we have something in common. Keep in touch!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.