Hey Baby Drogheda Winner announced……..

Home Forums Louth Chat Hey Baby Drogheda Winner announced……..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    heybaby

The lucky winner is Cliona Twomey from Donore.Congrats Cliona.

It was so nice to meet all the mums today.I was nervous at the thought of having to go around to talk to you all but everyone was lovely.You all should have received your vouchers by now.Let me know if you havent!

For those of you that were not there today and would like a voucher pls send yr email to info@heybaby.ie.

We got a great response with the Totseats,Vilac Red car,Travel Nursing Pillow,Bandana Bibs,Buggy Clips,Personalised Books and the Been Inside Playsuits!

Thanks a mil,
    Eilis 😀

heybaby

was really nice to get out this morning to the bagel bar, was my first time there and was a bit nervous as I didnt know anybody(well hubby came with me before he had to leave for work but was only there for half hr!) but was lovely getting to talk to other mams and Sabbi(it was you I met wasn’t it?!!) was really nice to meet you and as always great to see Susan again.
    think i’ll head to the next one again and hopefully wont be as scaredy lol :lol: :lol:

Jedt

Love the Totseat….its a fantastic product. I used to spend ages cleaning and wiping down dirty highchairs in restaurants etc when my babies were small so the idea of having a portable seat, which fits in a handbag, is easy to set up and is machine washable….genius!!

Well done today Eilis, your range looked great, some really quirky, differnt products in there.

The travel feeding cushion is clever as its hard to breast or bottle feed babies out and about when you have to lean on a chair, it gets quite hard on the parents arm, so that’s a good solution for feeding and its small enough to pop under the buggy too.

The personalised books are great too, we have some of these at home and our kids love them. Its brilliant to have a book for bedtime where your child is in it with some of their favourite characters. Our 7 year old never tires of his one, where he scores the winning goal against Man utd, as a Liverpool sub! He has it 3 years now and still picks it up regularly for bedtime.

Ideal stocking filler or gift for a niece, nephew or godchild, I sent two over to my niece and nephew in Jersey last year for Christmas and they went down a treat.

Taylor5

love the look of the foldable potty…. didnt look at the seat, will have a look at it

Jedt

Hey Julymam – it was lovely to meet you too, next months event will be great, its the Christmas one, definitely try to make that!

Glad you came, we are a friendly bunch once you get inside and start yapping!

MaryE

Oh Julymam, i was there too, its a pity i didnt meet you.

I was actually looking around for someone else with a new baby but must have missed you.

I actually dont really know anyone either, but always get talking to someone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Next month there will be a good crowd for the Christmas celebrations so plenty of new mums to chat to!

That’s on Tuesday December 7th @ 10.30am

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.