Hey all

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hey all

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    sadmum

Hi everyone,

Just came across this site on Monday and its really great. I’m 33 with 2 kids, a boy of six and a girl of 7 months. I live outside Dunleer and commute to Dublin for work everyday.

Unfortunately i’m suffering from postnatal depression at the moment, have any of you ladies been unlucky enough to get it?

sadmum

rossylisa

hi sadmum
    welcome to Mt . hope you jion in the chats in general chat all the girls are nice and we have a good laugh

Yvonne

Hi Sadmum – welcome to Mumstown – you will get lots of support here, we aren’t a bad bunch!

Gismo

Hi sadmum,

I live in dunleer too, Thank god i never suffered with post natal depression. I think this site will help you though as there are loads of us on for a chat and whatever questions you have there is always other mums who have gone through similar experiences

ed1
    Participant

hi sadmum, welcome to the site. hopefully you will get over the post natal depression soon. whenever you are feeling really down just log on and there is usually on here who will cheer you up.

Taylor5

Hi there Sadmum, reading your name is heartbreaking. Its a time when you should be sooo happy but for some unearthly reason our bodies have us feeling so crap and confused… I suffered, well still suffer from pnd (2.5 years later)
    There are more woman in the same boat then you think, we are always here and feel free to pm me if needs be.
    Well welcome to the site and happy posting

Moonflower

Hi sadmum,

i just saw your name on another post and wondered what had caused you to call yourself sad mum and have now seen why……it must be very hard suffering from depression, but being able to chat about it is a great way to help…..and on sites such as mumstown is wonderful as there is usually always someone around to chat to….

welcome to mumstown, i am sure it wont take you long to get to know us regulars……..and if there is anything we can do to help we will try our best!!

Moonflower x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Sadmum and Welcome to Mumstown.
    Please check out "Ask The Experts" … Bernice McKenna is able to offer all Mumstown members a free meeting … she will knoe of many more ressources!

Joanne06
    Participant

Welcome sadmum!!!!! This lot will deffo put a smile on your face!!! Good to see newbies!!

pinkbabe

hi & welcome sadmum
    hope you find all the support you need here

Dinomum

Hi and weclome to the site

MNG

Hi Sadmum,

Welcome to Mumstown!!!!

im from Singapore 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.