hen weekend ideas

Home Forums National Chat hen weekend ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    travelgirl

hi all,
    i am in the process of organising a hen weekend for my friend, we are hopefully going to go the the newgrange in navan, just wondering if anyone knows this hotel…or even better does anyone know any other places that are doing good deals on hotels B&B with a dinner included?
    not too far from the meath, louth area???

LANA
    Participant

hiya travelgirl im organising my sister hens ,we were going to go to carlow ,but i was looking on westcourt hotel drogheda website and they have good packages ,so we book there ,you couldhave a look at the website ….

Hi we are part of the Brennan Hotel group which has hotels in Arklow The Arklow Bay 0402-32309, Kilkenny- The Springhill Court 056-7721122, Dublin- Green Isle 01-4593406 and Tipperary- Clonmel Park 052-6188700 and are running great Hen & Stag weekends from €99.00. Just give them a call and mention Mumstown website. Hope this is of some help. Amanda

libby1
    Participant

Hi

A friend in work her sisters Hen Party was the weekend- They went to Causey Farm in Kells – were they do activities – Brown Break making / welly throwing etc

They stayed in Newgrange Hotel in Navan – €30 for Bed & Breakfast each sharing a double room – they had an early bird from Menu @€25 for 3 course

They had a great time

Local ideas

FYI Dublin- Green Isle 01-4593406 Rooms from €59 room only rate

pinata ruth

hi travelgirl

Why not get a pinata for the big night? I make a huge selection and i have been known to do some special ones for hen parties. 😳 The cocktail pinata is a real statement piece but if you have something else in mind then just let me know and i’ll be able to make it for you.

ruth

laura

if you stay in drogheda, we do pole dancing hen parties at the studio… they are very good if you are looking for a bit of fun!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.