Hen Night Suggestions – HELP

Home Forums National Chat Hen Night Suggestions – HELP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Canucklass

Hi there

The task of organising ahen night has fallen into my lap. The bride wants a spa day with the ususal other bits but wants to stay in Ireland.

Can anyone recommend some places or ideas?

Cheers

Taylor5

The breafey house in Castlebar do great offers, its one of the lynch hotels and the spa is top class but reasonable prices. The offer I went on was 3 night DB&B and 2 free spa treatments…. they say the hotel is 4 star but its more like 3, but would still recommend it and the food is fab.

My sister went to a spa for her hens, but she went to powerscourt which was a bit pricey. I did here there is a fab spa in Enfield Co.Meath, cant rememeber the neme

Canucklass

Hi Taylor

Thank I will look at those. I think you are talking about the Marriott Hotel which has a top rated spa in Enfield.

I will have a look

Cheers

Taylor5

Thats it, my sister and her friend go away for spa weekends for treats…. she did say that it can be cheaper to do spa breaks in Europe then Ireland, they are talking about prague, it might be worth a look.

The breafey house spa is top class and the treatments were out of this world

Canucklass

I would but she doesn’t want to go putside of Ireland unfortunately.

The marriott is stuck in the middle of nowhere unfortunately but it is nice as I have used it for conferences in the past.

😀

Canucklass

although powerscourt sounds like a good idea…..maybe we could see Gordon LOL

Taylor5

Dh has been working in The Ritz in Powerscourt for the past few months, he get snacks off the staff in the kitchen for free! His boss had dinner there on Saturday, a meal for 2 was 480 euro 😯 😯 😯
    Dh sent me a photo of him lying on the bed in the 4.5 thousand a night suite 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The spa isnt part of the Ritz hotel but they do have one, I dont know if the powerscourt house spa has moved there! Sorry I asked dh but he’s not too sure

posie

I’ve heard that Killashee House is meant to be fab for a spa. I’ve never been though. Will have to pass some hints on to DH 🙂 🙄

Canucklass

Posie that place is absolutely stunning! we went to a wedding there in July and it was gorgeous! The spa facilities looked fantastic.

I have it on my wish list for anniversary 😉 although I am watching relocation as I type and Budapest might nudge it 😆

posie

It might be a bit posh for a hen’s night though????? 😕

Definitely go to Budapest – you’ll have more fun!!

Canucklass

well it would be ok for this one as the girl wants to be sensible but she has turned it down….

More reason for me to go with dh 😉

posie

The Radisson SAS in Sligo looks lovely – I think they might have one in Galway too.

Canucklass

the one in galway is v nice. the one in Athlone is ok but I have issues with the place after having to book conferences with them.

Hen night has been resolved!!!!!! I suggested an 80’s pj party with chick flicks, nails, face packs, kareoke, dancing and of course drinking and feasting. The bride is thrilled.

Thanks fo your help gang!!

posie

Sounds brill – enjoy 😀

Taylor5

That sounds fab, can we all go?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.