Help swallowed some sharp foil..

Home Forums National Chat Help swallowed some sharp foil..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Just opened a fresh box of Aldi Juice, pushed the foil away with a knife but some must have fallen in to my drink as after i had taken a big gulp out of the glass it felt sharp in my throat, my first thought was that the drink had bleach or glass in it :shock: but i quickly copped on it must have been some foil…

Had a pint of water and can’t feel it now, do u think it will be ok and pass out normally or will it tear my innards out????? It was quite sharp and thick…….

Do I need doctors..???? Have finished running around the kitchen holding my throat now…..

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ring the hospital and get some advice, I find you get good care when pregnant and they can offer advice & reassurance and let you know if anything needs to be done.

feel better soon and try not to worry too much. x

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh god do u reckon i should phone hospital??????..i feel fine now……….you have panickedme more. 😯 😆 .just spent half hour on phone and forgot all about the incedent 😆

Taylor5

Oh god do u reckon i should phone hospital??????..i feel fine now……….you have panicked me more. 😯 😆 .just spent half hour on phone and forgot all about the incedent 😆

Are you joking!!! Dont ring its a bit of foil, how big was it 2 cent coin, 1 cent coin, rice grain???? 😆 😆 😆
    As long as its not lodged in your throat your fine, if you think it could have cut your throat just watch out as it could become infected… but nature has a way of dealing with things and you will be passing some fancy glittered poo pretty soon 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

1c coin maybe!!! Defo not lodged now..just got a fright I thought it was glass at first in my juice 😆

No won’t go to doctors will just wait for glitter poo!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

that suggestion was supposed to calm you – sorry!!! 😳 😳

Glad you feel ok now. 😀

taurusdebs

really hope ur ok, but i was in stitches laughin at the idea of it, i thought these things only happen me 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

thanks 😆 😆 😆

no probs sabbi i know you were just trying to help..but the correct answer was nooooo you will be fine!!!!!!!

No sign of glittery poo but then again no sign of any poo 😆 😆 😆 😆 the joys of pregnancy 😆 😆

Hawkeye

I’ll lend you whatever DPL recommend for unblocking drains! 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh lord u funny 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I’ll lend you whatever DPL recommend for unblocking drains! 😆 😆

Drink some Orange juice to get you moving!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 Prune juice is brilliant, you dont need to drink much a shot glass every morning will keep you moving! 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.