Help – need plumber NOW!!"!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Help – need plumber NOW!!"!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hjs

This is an emergency post and disgusting so don’t read on if of a sensitive nature.

Just discovered my downstairs toilet blocked – is up to the rim with unspeakable "waste product" – was wondering what awful smell was but just though it was crop spraying time in tullyallen again.

ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD PLUMBER WITH A STRONG STOMACH?!?

Desperate here!

Thanks

Taylor5

I use my neighbours son he is great value but he is dublin based, I could see if he is around the area but Im sure you have gotten someone by now…. do you have chimney rods? You know the kid for cleaning soot from the chimney! ….

Get someone to go to the hire shop and get some if you dont, put on rubber gloves and feed the rods down your shores outside in the garden, you should know which one this loo fills into…… I bets is something stuck in your pipes and the rods should clear it in no time…. it more a drain guy then a plumber iykwim

hjs

yeah i do have chimney rods and dh says he gonna do it and am sure is something stuck in system as nothing blocking the drain but it is unspeakable the filth in the bowl, I dunno if can bear it much more!

Got local plumber supposed ti be comin an 1 hr do fingers crossed!

Taylor5

My BIL got the rods and he was full sure it was a block in the loo, but when the guy came he added a few more rods (a couple of yards longer) and found the block…… might be worth another go and use all the rods.

Hope the plumber can help……. not a nice job

hjs

Crisis over

Fabulous local plumber came, cleared it all – was a million toddler wipes blocking it in the end apparently. A lesson in there for all of us who think kids perfectly capable in the bum-wiping dept; the allure ot berry scented ones means they just keep on wipin I’ve now learnt!

Anyway, he terrific. Totally cleared up the foul job, checked everything real thorough and only charged me 30 quid! Would’ve paid a thousand by that stage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone ever find themselves in similar situation or just wants no of good plumber Tullyallen side in case of emergency, pm me for no!

chewieodie
    Participant

Excellent! Glad trauma totally resolved….. 😉

hjs

I don’t EVER wanna be in that situation again

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.