HELP – My 19 month old not sleeping the night

Home Forums Roscommon Chat HELP – My 19 month old not sleeping the night

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    s&a2010

My 19 month old daughter is getting worse and worse at night time.
    When she was a baby she did actually sleep the night, but for the last few months she’s very unsettled during the night.
    We had to move her into a bed because she use to scream and scream when she was put into her cot. She’d scream that much that she’d make herself sick. She liked the idea of the bed but she wakes every single night, crying and calling out. Either myself or my husband have to lie in beside her to try to settle her again, but sometimes this can take a long time.
    My husband and I are absolutely shattered. We both have to be up every morning for work too. We really don’t know what to do.
    Any advice on this would be very much appreciated.
    We also have a 3 yr old son, who does wake the odd night but he’s usually just having a nighmare and goes back to sleep straight away.
    We have tried putting our 2 kids in the one bed, because we were told she might sleep better if she’d company, but that didn’t work either.
    Has anyone out there ever gone through this and if so how did you overcome it?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey there,

How are things now? Hope its all settled down and you are all getting plenty of good nights sleep 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.