Help me on ideas to entertain the kids at communion

Home Forums National Chat Help me on ideas to entertain the kids at communion

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Girls i need ideas on how to keep the kids entertained until the magician arrives at 5, have room booked from 3-7, have my dad setting up some music but really need ideas on what to do with the kids, as its J’s day and incorporating his birthday too i want all the kids to have a great time….so start the ideas rolling for me please.

(I’m no good at this type of thing at all)

Bookwitch

old favourites are always popular musical statues, musical chairs, pass the parcel. They always go down well at parties in my family

scole1

pinatas….they’re good for distraction…..

blow some balloons up get string attach to kids legs then they have to chase one another to burst balloons they love that…..

blinds man buff…..

blind three legged race with one of the partners with blind fold, and they have to direct their partner….

balloon race, pass over head under legs between the chin etc etc….

Jedt
    Keymaster

We had a pinata at a couple of parties and they are great, the kids can bash them about for ages…

Also, simple things like Simon says,musical statues keep them busy for ages.

Some hotels have DVD’s and games for the kids – bettystown court hotel have a massive Connect 4 and the kids get great mileage out of it – maybe try to get something like that?

Good luck!!

yummymummy

Thanks girls, some great ideas there.

Any idea where id get a pinata before sat?

munchin
    Participant

if i’m not mistaken i saw them in the new tesco’s

yummymummy

Cool must go up and have a look tw, soo busy this week its unreal!!!!

munchin
    Participant

i was there on sat but didn’t go down that aisle – i’m sure i saw them there before though – maybe look up number and ring before going up

yummymummy

Aw i dont mind going up and them not there, might pick up some other stuff ya know the way it is 🙂

Yvonne

You will be able to get Pinatas in Smyths too!

yummymummy

Oh cool, closer to home that suits better 🙂

scole1

yeah you’ll get in tesco’s and get a load of stuff from 2euro shop to fill up

lulu1

There is a girl called ruth makes the pinatas from home very good getting her to do it 4 me 4 1st communion her no is 086 3118052.There is a sock game get all your old and odd socks the kids try and put on as many as they can done it for my girls party last year kids had a gr8 laugh.

scole1

was thinking of that girl alright couldn’t remember her name sock game sounds good too……

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.