Help me, Lose weight

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

everytime i get into this something happens

I was walking, doing aqua aerobics, and eating healthly.

But last friday we went to the zoo, but as soon as i entered i started sneezing it was awful

On Saturday morning, i had to go to DOC, I had an asthma attack , chest infection the works…

Back on the neubliser, antibotic and the dreaded cortiscone ( they just pump up the weight).

Hope to finish all by saturday and start again..

I cann’t take any of the herbal remedies or alternative therapies,, end up worse rather than better.

Just wanted you to say, with all respect, you know better your body, but i was asthmatic 6 years ago (my granddad, my dad is asthmatics and I thought that is inherited from them for life), now I am not sick any more! There is a mum of 2, who’s daughter became asthmatic since they moved to Ireland, but after few months with cleaning body and giving extra strength to immune system – no drug needs, no inhalators.
    Asthma is disease of allergy, and allergy starts to attack body when it is week and immune system doesn’t work.
    All antibiotics destroy your immune system, especially large spectrum antibiotics!!!! 😯 😯 😯
    Don’t think I am against medicine, I have even GP 😉 , but only thing I need from him is checking my bump 😀 , my older kids don’t know what antibiotics are.

Hope you will soon feel better 😉 and don’t lose your will to change your life, you are on the right step!!!

Taylor5

Libby my niece had cronic asthma, she was in hospital for a few weeks every winter.
    My sister got soooo fed up with her being pumped with drugs of one sort or another, that she started to look down other avenues…. she started her dd on a breathing routine and how to train herself on how to breath again. It sounds mad I know but it works, my niece hasnt been sick in years, it might be worth googling it

libby1
    Participant

Thanks

I will try anything to get results

In the past Herbal didn’t work for me.. i am not negatitive about it at all.

Different strokes for different folks.

libby1
    Participant

Hi Guys, I have been on Rductil for one month and i have lost 11 ibs, i am so delighted. The doctor gave me a prescription for 3 months …. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Liz

libby1
    Participant

On reductil now since the 12th of September i have lost 1stone & 11 lbs

It has been hard , but def worth it..

viv

Good for you girl keep up the good work and let us know how you get on in next couple of weeks Viv

libby1
    Participant

Thanks for that 😆 😆

MaryE

Hi Libby1,

Just wondering if the reducil is still working & how you are getting on?

Really need to motivate myself, still have a stone to lose since having my ds.Leaving it till Jan now, new year, new start.

By the way, the hot water & lemon first thing, really worked for me in the past.

libby1
    Participant

Reductil is going well

I am down nearly three stone . i am very happy with it
    I need to lose another three stone

MaryE

3 stone – That is great. Well done. Fairplay to you.

i’m not an expert but if you are serious about losing weight you have to be dedicated to making time and not just try every other day. It might sound silly but i think you should buy an outfit and make that your goal item. It seriously works!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.