Help…dr marten boots!!

Home Forums National Chat Help…dr marten boots!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    paddi

evening ladies….would any of you know where i could find a shop in drogheda that sells dr marten boots…saw a fabulous pair in dundalk today but do not have my size but I MUST HAVE them :D anyone know of anywhere? thanks

Taylor5

Havent see Doc’s in years, sorry I cant help

paddi

they have a great new range out taylor and not just the traditional ones….lots to choose from

trixiebell
    Participant

id say dwyers shoe shop has them (think thats what the shop is called) not sure what the street is called sorry!

Or what about Barrets, I think they do brands in there…. or Mc Donaghs shoes on West Street?

HTH.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I went onto their site to see the new range. Some nice stuff there. According to their store locater Mr. Ireland’s Shoemart 168 Upper Drumcondra Rd Dublin does them but there is no phone number.
    http://www.drmartens.com/

paddi

thanks for that 😀

god, used to wear these years ago with ribbons for laces(long time ago)! the new stuff looks really good, thanks, will have to check them out 😀

ed1
    Participant

just had look at that site. they have some really nice casual boots.

paddi

i found them!!! brendan reids in dundalk…..woo hoo

meabh

don’t think anywhere in drogheda does them… remember looking a year or 2 back and couldn’t find any.
    do have a pair of size 6 purple ones which were barely worn if they’re any help to anyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.