Hello to all the Wicklow people

Home Forums Wicklow Chat Hello to all the Wicklow people

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Hello to all in Wicklow, I am from Bray now living in Drogheda. Hope to see lots of wickla’s getting involved

scole1

jees bookwitch ya kept that one hush hush, didn’t know you were from wickla…..

Bookwitch

I’m sure i told you that ages ago

libby1
    Participant

Anyone know what the new play centre is like in Wicklow town – i will be down that way on Saturday … Hoping to spent some time with kids there…..

Lo

Hey Girls,
    I am a dub living in west wicklow… heres hoping we see some more activity on the wicklaa board soon x

jen78

it’s quiet on here!! i’m from dublin living in east wicklow .. 🙂

blondie

glad i’m not the only one thats moved from wicklow to drogheda ! Used to go to school in bray

Anonymous
    Inactive

test only, login testing

Jedt
    Keymaster

Loads to do in Drogheda….

Every week on Friday mornings, Bettystown Court Hotel has a parent & baby swim from 10am. 5 euro for parent & baby and then there is tea/coffee and scones in the coffee dock in the lobby afterwards

Once a month on the 1st Tuesday of the month, there is a get together at the Bagel Bar, Laurence Town Centre. There is free parking all day, free bagel bites, demos, special offers, plenty of chat and a play area for the babies/toddlers. There are always bew parents coming to this event, it is really open and friendly, well worth checking out. Next one on Tuesday October 5th, 10am-12.

There is a book club in Waterstone’s book store and make-up classes in Fuschia…so always something fun to do.

Happy chatting and hope you enjoy the area! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.