Hello Mumstown!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello Mumstown!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pollytartt

Hi everybody, I have been lurking around this site for a while since we have been looking for a house in Drogheda. We have now found our new home – or money pit – and should be moving to the town in a couple of weeks, really looking forward to chatting with you and exploring Drogheda.I have a darling bossy 17month old girl. I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction for schools. There seems to be lots! We will be living in the centre of town.
    Polly. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Pollytart

Welcome. What kind of school are you looking for? Where about in town will you be? Getting across the river in the morning traffic can be a pain so it’s usually good to try and find a school on the same side as your house.

Good luck with the move

Yvonne

Welcome Pollytartt!!

Jenny!!!

😀 hi poly, welcome to mumstown.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown Polly!
    There is a great Parent & Toddler group at St. Peter’s Church.
    Have a look at http://www.mumstown.ie/directory/category?category_id=4 for the complete list.
    Happy settling into Drogheda!

MNG

hi Pollytart

welcome to mumstown!!!!

im from Singapore 🙂

pollytartt

Hi all, nice to meet you all! We are going to be near Laurences Gate. Do the schools have particular catchment areas? Has anyone thoughts on the Educate Together?
    Polly.

ed1
    Participant

hi pollytartt

welcome to mumstown and to drogheda

yummymummy

welcome pollytartt!!!

thenearest schools to you would be either st brigids (all girls) or the irish school (mixed), sorry cant help you with the educate together.

oh and welcome to drogheda 🙂

pollytartt

Thanks for that Yummymummy!!

joey_rudd

I hope to get my children into educate together as the new one isn’t going to be that far from me

welcome to mumstown 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.