Hello from Love Furniture, Ireland

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Love Furniture, Ireland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello to you all and great to meet you!

We are Love Furniture, a leading Irish online furniture store. We are really happy to get on-board with Mumstown and very excited to offer exclusive deals straight to you all!

At Love furniture we strive to offer you the best products at competitive prices with friendly customer service. We at Love furniture have a passion for beautiful furniture. We are always updating our range to bring you a wide selection of traditional and contemporary furniture to suit your home. (And yes, it includes a wide range of fantastic children’s furniture, too!)

We offer the lowest prices possible in our store. This is possible because with no showrooms and no shops to support, the online retailer has massively smaller overheads and can afford to sell furniture at discounted prices.

We will be offering Mumstown members exclusive deals over in Spot a Bargain for the duration of our stay!

Visit us at [url:3kaves6l]http://lovefurniture.ie[/url:3kaves6l] or drop us an email at shop@lovefurniture.ie

Thank you for the welcome into your great website and please have a lovely day (well, as lovely as this Ireland weather has to offer us…!)

Jedt
    Keymaster

We are getting our mid-sleeper beds from these guys next week – cannot wait!!

Taylor5

I will second Love Furniture, i ordered my bunkbeds with them too, just waiting for Delivery.
    All the staff are so nice to deal with, Laura is so nice and helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.