Hello from Liadain Plunkett

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Liadain Plunkett

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My name is Liadain Plunkett and I have owned my own business in natural health and weight management products for over three years.

My background is in Holistic Therapies, including Iridology (study of the Iris – Eye), Reflexology, Stress Management and Diet & Nutrition.

Four years ago I was recommended to try Forever Living Freedom, an Aloe Vera drinking Gel for my extremely painful joint problems. After a very short period of time, I experienced a remarkable improvement in my health, and since then I no longer take painkillers or anti-inflammatories!!

Since setting up my business, under the umbrella of Forever Living, I have had the pleasure of helping many people with health issues through the use of our 100% organically grown Aloe Vera products and our innovative Weight Loss Programme.

Forever Living Products and Aloe Vera health is a different type of Company that provides everyone with an ever improving quality of life through innovative wellness products and an unmatched financial opportunity.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Watch this space everyone – I am going to be starting the Forever 9 day detox this week!!!

Liadian has measured & weighed me (cringe) and I am ready to go.

Deep breath and fingers crossed!!

I promise, I will keep you all posted 😀 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.