Hello From Help Me To Parent

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello From Help Me To Parent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HelpMeToParent
    Participant

Hi There,
    Martina here from Help Me To Parent Ltd. We are delighted to join all of you at Mumstown – what a fantastic site! Our company provides courses for parents from antenatal, baby’s 1st year, parenting each age group, parenting after separation or divorce and much more. We will be adding articles to Mumstown which we hope you will enjoy and find useful.
    Have a look at our website http://www.HelpMe2Parent.ie to see the range of courses that we offer and please, email us with your feedback.
    Looking forward to using this fantastic Mumstown site!
    Martina
    Help Me To Parent Ltd :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

A big welcome to Martina and the guys at Help me to parent….we could all use a hand sometimes, good to have you on board 😀

pookie2

Hello there.

Can I draw your attention to the Co. Louth section, thread: First Meet up of ‘Dads – All Ages, All Stages’ ? Basically, a few of us (I think me in particular!) have arranged a regular meet up for dads in Co. Louth starting on 15th February. Itis being advertised in local papers & on local radio. I’ll get on your website & try & forward you all the details.

Any business or organisation interested in making contact with dads is heartily invited to attend. No fees or anything like that. It might be too far to travel, but if you were north Dublin, it might not be too inconvenient. Just wanted to make sure you knew about it! Feel free to pm / email me with any queries

HelpMeToParent
    Participant

Hi Pookie,
    We would be delighted to come along. We have a lot of Dads (60/40 Mums to Dads) who attend our classes and we always get great feedback. I’ve put you in my diary and will be in touch. Next Saturday we are running our Parenting After Separation or Divorce workshop and so I am run off my feet this week.
    Thanks for the invitation!
    Martina 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.