hello again!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself hello again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    missysmum

hi everyone,
    i completely forgot to reintroduce myself!
    i used to chat & post here just after my dd was born about 2 years ago, and then suddenly i didn’t have time anymore ( too busy being a mum i guess), but i’m back. she’s at a great age now and i get a little more free time. its so nice to see all the old names still here, scole, taylor etc. but kellys gone! looking forward to posting with you all again.

couldn’t remember what my old name used to be (post pregnancy brain still in effect 2 years later) so i picked missysmum! we call her missy all the time!

chat soon. xx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Missysmum,

Don’t forget to come to the get together on October 6th, Bagel Bar, Laurence Town centre Drogheda @ 10am, so you can meet some of the Mumstown members!!

It helps that they throw in free food, free toys for kids and 4 hours free parking too.

Might see you at that…

missysmum

thanks sabbi, will do my best!

Jedt
    Keymaster

its a nice one to go to and the free parking helps too. there will be baby massage next month for anyone who wants to have a go, i have a two year old so I’ll prob just rub her feet, can’t imagine she would lie still for it!!!

Might see you there on 6th Oct.

take care and happy chatting…

missysmum

thanks,
    it sounds great, my dd is just 2.5yrs and thers no way she would sit for even a foot rub! the 6th is a tuesday and she goes to playschool on a tuesday, would it be really weird if i came to a toddler group without a toddler just so i could meet the mums?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.