Helen Here

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Helen Here

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys. Im Helen im from England. Lived in Northern Ireland for 6months and now have moved to Dundalk area and im looking for some groups to take the kids to or something like that just to make some friends and get the kids mixing too.

Im 22 and i have 2 children, a girl whos 3 and a boy whos 1.
    Im also pregnant with twins now – Im still early (15weeks).
    Neither me or my partner are from here so we dont know anybody yet. It would just be nice to be able to chat with people and make some friends :D

Im just hoping this site can help us in some way.
    Thanks guys.
    Helen

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

Welcome to Mumstown!

Hope to see you at Marshes on 2nd August for the regular Mumstown coffee morning – sounds like you have your hands full there! There are toys and a bouncy castle, so plenty to keep the 3 & 1 year olds occupied while you have a cuppa.

There is also a play area called Pirates Den, down past the Crowne Plaza you could take them to.

There is a thread in Louth chat called ‘Things to do in Louth free or almost free’ that you can check out as well, there are loads of ideas in there for things to do with the children, here is the link to that one: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13374

Hope that helps 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome to Mumstown Helen! We are just like one big happy family on here… 🙂 Pop over to the Dundalk event, as its a good thing to meet new folk. I won’t be there myself that day, as its my birthday, and its a BIG one… 😯 so, I’ll probably be drowning my sorrows in a baileys coffee or something! But, every good wish to you with your pregnancy…. having twins with another two already here, your hands will be full! 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

Welcome Helen! You won’t be short of ideas from mumstowners on here 😉

Chewie……you’re 30 already??? 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats fantastic. Thank you so much for replying guys!
    Where abouts in the marshes should i be heading.

It would be great to get out and try meet people.
    Thanks so much for messaging

chewieodie
    Participant

FinCom…. 😳 I WISH I were 30 again! 😆 🙄
    Ah sure, age, tis but a number…. its all the experience that counts! 😆

Helen, it would be the Bagel Bar if I’m not mistaken? Sabbi?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive gathered all the info 🙂
    Thanks guys
    Im 22 but honestly people mistake me as a child alot of the time its not nice.
    So look out for the child looking person with two kids clinging off her hahaha

pookie2

I wish people mistook me for a kid – my kids have me worn out! Sometimes I wonder do I look like the granny! You really are busy. I had three births in four years as well – but I don’t think I could have managed twins.

Make sure to ask for help here if you need it. People are very good that way

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again Guys. Ijust wanted to message and appologies for not coming to the group this month.
    What is the date its on for September. Are there any other parent and child/baby groupd in dundalk area?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

These get togethers are on every month so don’t worry if you don’t make it, there will always be another one coming soon!

The next one in Dundalk is next week, Thursday 6th September, at the Bagel Bar, upstairs in the food court in Marshes and there will be free nibbles generously provided by the Bagel Bar, samples of baby products for mums & dads and plenty of chat.

Hope to see you there.
    Siobhan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for getting back to me. Thats great. What time is it and is there anything for the kids to do?
    Thanks 😀

pookie2

Think I pm=ed you already. You still pregnant – or have they arrived? I’m due beginning of March. Do get in touch.

Jedt
    Keymaster

And if you are free girls – please come along on 6th Dec to our Mumstown Dundalk event in Marshes. Santa is popping in, free nibbles and goody bags too!

from 10am, I’ll be there with my 15 month old.

Siobhan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.