Healthy menu for kids at Glenside Hotel

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Healthy menu for kids at Glenside Hotel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Glenside Hotel has updated their children’s menu with lots of great options. Our little ones are big fans!

Starters
    Homemade Vegetable Soup – €2
    Mini Veggie Spring Rolls – €2
    Garlic Bread – €2
    Breaded Chicken Wings BBQ Sauce – €2.50
    Baby Bowl – Gravy or Soup – NO Charge

Main Course
    Spaghetti Bolognese & Garlic Bread – €6.95
    Cod Fillet Goujons – Roast & Creamed Potato with Veggies or Steamed Rice or Chips – €4.95
    Chicken Goujons – Roast & Creamed Potato with Veggies or Steamed Rice or Chips – €4.95
    Beef Burger – Roast & Creamed Potato with Veggies or Steamed Rice or Chips – €4.95
    Sausages – Roast & Creamed Potato with Veggies or Steamed Rice or Chips – €4.95
    Plate of Vegetables – €3.95
    Half portion Roast of the Day – €8.95

Desserts
    Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce – €2
    Fruit jelly with Ice Cream – €2
    Chef’s Chocolate Brownie with mint Chocolate Ice Cream – €3.75

Don’t forget to enter our Colouring Competition when you are in the Glenside where you can win a Family Day Pass to Aura.

see more at: http://www.glensidehotel.ie/Welcome.html

Jedt

This is a fab menu, so child friendly and not full of junk.

We had dinner here yesterday and it was lovely as always. My son for some reason will only eat Glenside cabbage – he says mine is not as nice!! I should be offended but getting cabbage into him makes me so happy I’m not saying anything 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

lol Sabbi we were there on Sunday too 😉 I’ve only been to the glenside twice but each time my girls have eaten well – but just one suggestion – less butter on the vegs please – i asked for a portion of veg between the girls and the amount of melted butter on the plate was very very off putting – i wouldn’t eat that myself never mind on my childrens dinner – in saying that they did eat them. I meant to say it when i was there but forgot.
    The staff are so nice at the glenside and the food is yummy too, place is lovely set out clean and very child friendly too

Jedt

Missed you there on Sunday munchin!! I have not noticed that about buttery veg but we’ll ask the guys at the Glenside to come back on it, they are brilliant for taking comments & feedback.

Glad you enjoyed it – have you ever had a steak there, they are so yummy. Proper, decent sized steak. so nice….

munchin
    Participant

lol sabbi i had the steak on sunday – was lovely have to say – hubby had the roast beef and it too was lovely.
    I noticed the butter on the veg the last time but staff were so nice etc it went clear out of my head – both girls had faces painted both times we were there and the staff made a huge fuss of them. Funny though dh & i got broccili and i didn’t notice butter on that but got a little side with brocolli and carrots for the girls and lots of butter – maybe it’s the carrotts mmmmm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.