Head cold virus thingy

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Head cold virus thingy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    scole1

Omg that’s awful poor thing is he ok hope aldi were helpful to him a broken nose at 3 poor child

scole1

Has anyone else had this blasted infection that’s going around stuffed nose ends up being sinus and the sore throat
    I have been sick since that start of feb have been ok for a few days then back the same again have had dozens of home medication and the two antibiotic seriously I am totally fed up so tired and really knocking me for six
    Anyone any suggestions of how to shift it or even boost the immune system
    Surprised my kids haven’t had it I am actually getting to the stage of wondering is there something more than this

Jedt
    Keymaster

I thought I had a cold and flu and tried to sweat it out but ended up with doc and it turns out it was a nasty viral infection. I needed an anti-biotic to clear it up. Sorry to sound so negative…have you been to doc?

scole1

Not tOday but I have been twice and had antibiotics two doses first was a double dose
    Was prescribed also a steroid nasal spray but that was not available might head back to pharmacy and push to get that
    Feeling crappy anytime I get a good boost I end up floored again I saw you yesterday and not even a hint of being unwell this morning I woke feeling unwell now just headed to bed after dosing myself up agaIn argh

Taylor5

i had this for the whole month of Dec and into the new year, its now back AGAIN!!! DH and DS2 have it, ds2 has a broken nose so god bless him he cant breath at all….
    I found hot whiskey, honey and medisens sinus wash was the only thing that worked for me. the wash sounds gross, but very very effective…. you stand over the sink, squirt the wash up your nose and it comes out your mouth!!! Dh wont for love or money use it, but i have to say after 2 days its will clear

Fabienne

very odd, but was watching tv this AM, and they were talking about a ver odd sweedish study, saying that
    hmmmming , you know saying hummmmm with mouth closed, does help clearing the sinuses when unwell but also when well.
    Odd but worth a try 😆 😆

Fabienne

scole1

Taylor how did your Ds manage that he ok god lOve him

Is that spray over the counter spray sounds nasty but yet I’m totally fed up would chop my nose off at this stage sure spend every morning puking vile mucus that has gathered over night anyway so standing over the sink doing it won’t bother me I swear how much snot can one person have lol
    Whatever this virus is its nasty everyone seems to be getting it it’s so draining
    Fabienne you are so funny will have to hum now out of curiousity lol

Taylor5

I have the bottle you could borrow it, i think you can buy the solution over the counter or maybe salt water would do the trick…

Ds1 was at Beavers and dh was working so i had ds2 with me, we went to Aldi to do a bit of shopping but when walking into the shop i walked in first, he stopped to wipe his feet and the barrier slammed shut in his face!! Aldi said the barrier sensor was faulty and it didnt pick up anyone under 3ft, it opened for me, didnt see him and smacked him while closing from me walking in…. it was the evening after i had done the first aid course, where we did all about nose bleeds 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

They got him a kinder egg and he was delighted, The area manager rang me and said she will cover all the gp bills.

rossylisa

Taylor that happened me a few weeks ago in Lidl with my Ds. He ran in a head of me and the barrier slammed back and hit him in the head, nearly knocked him out. The size of the bump on his head 👿 Dh brought him over to the girl on the till and she took our phone number but no one ever rang 👿 The should deff get it fixed

Taylor5

oh Aldi’s Area manager was onto me straight away she is so nice, she even rang me on the Saturday to see how ds was, she was very upset after watching the cctv, she said her heart broke looking at the bang he got, just a warning for other parents going into supermarkets, the sensors could be too high to pick up a child, you wouldnt want another child hurt, so be careful girls

munchin
    Participant

yikes the poor kids getting banged with the doors – must say it to dh to keep an eye on dd2.

Scole hope you’re feeling better – we had it in our house for over a month – thought we finally had it clear and dd2 started coughing again on sat – joys

Berry

I have had so much respiratory and sinus stuff through the practice this month – people on repeated antibiotics and steroids.
    Consider homeopathy – remedies are natural and work with the body to stimulate the body’s own healing ability.

Berry

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.