Hawaii

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Hey just for the craic can you price me up a holiday plus flights to Hawaii for 2 adults and 1 child..I really want to go before I die..

Looked on Expedia and was getting in the region of 2,500 pp inc flights and accomodation..

Any of the islands is fine

Hi Happybumblemum,

It can take a little time to put together an itinerary and cost together for travel to Hawaii as there are various routes and airlines we would need to check and it would also depend on dates of travel, duration of stay and any festivals that are taking place that may affect the cost of hotels.

When you make a decision as to when you want to travel we would be delighted to put together an itinerary and quote for you.

Kindest regards,
    Paula.

happymumblemum
    Participant

i.e you don’t want to waste your time knowing full well I will not be going unless I win the lotto 😆 😆 😆

Might scrap the Hawaii idea for a while given the present situation with the tsunami..

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hawaii is on our list of places to go but I want to do that one in a few years when the kids are a bit bigger (and we can leave them all behind with their grandparents 😆 😆 )

It is definitely a trip of a lifetime. DH and I were married on the island of Kauai – and the word amazing doesn’t even begin to describe it. Maui is beautiful too.

Ahh the memories!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.