have the flu….boo hoo

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness have the flu….boo hoo

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Much better today, still feel weak, have hardly any energy and look ‘like death warmed up’ according to my mother but definitely on mend. Have no plans to do anything for next few days other than stay in pajamas and recuperate.

On loads of mad drugs so not able to go anywhere at moment while I’m drugged up to my eyeballs!! Can just about find my way in and out of the kitchen at the moment, I am a mess!!

My poor husband, he has seen me in some state over the past two weeks and he was nice enough to give me a kiss yesterday and his reward was touching his lips to my clammy, sweaty forehead – god love him, it nearly made him gag! Sometimes I feel sorry for him being married to me. 😳

I better get myself into some sort of decent state for our 10 year wedding anniversary later this year so he can be reminded why he married me in the first place!! 😉

Sabbi will you stop!!! He is a lucky man to have a woman like you, no matter what state you feel your in. Your a stunner, even on your worst day you look better then most of us on here. Would you cut yourself some slack, your not wonderwoman, even though at times i think you are…… I was 22 years with my hubby on new years eve, I think we spent the evening on the sofa in our pj’s!! The hack of us.. Thank F*** love is blind 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.