Harrys Bar and Grill

Home Forums National Chat Harrys Bar and Grill

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Just wanted to let you know that a new restaurant has opened in Mell this week called Harry’s Bar and Grill. It has been completely revamped and looks great. It’s also very child friendly with good changing facilities and kiddies menu which is very reasonably priced.

I’m going to head up there for an early dinner tonight with the kids.

Underpressure

scole1

where abouts, where the fisherman’s warf was???

Yep that’s the one. Just had the best chocolate brownie…. no more food for the weekend now. 🙂

Yvonne

Great to hear of somewhere new to try, will have to pay a visit…

funkymunky

Was at Harry’s bar at the weekend and it was great. Very child friendly + lovely food. Service was quick for the kids which was kept them happy and the loo has a change table!!! Must be the only pub in Drogheda with one!!! Def worth a visit… oh and the choc fudge brownie to die for.. 😆 [/b][/list][/quote]

niamh

Just been for lunch with 3 friends and their babys excellent food lovely place very child friendly staff lovely will def go back again 😀

madmum

I visited Harry’s Bar last night and thought that it was a really nice place. The kiddies menu is great as it isn’t just nuggets and chips and I will definitely go back there. Very reasonable prices too.

ed1
    Participant

Oh girls, definitely on my list for the weekend. It sounds lovely.

ck

tried it last weekend – food was lovely, staff very nice especially with ds. – starters and mains really good, wasn’t mad on dessert – think i made a bad choice chocolate miracle cheesecake – i’ll try chocolate brownie next time – will definetly go back. Ideal place with children especially for sunday lunch.

Yvonne

Hope to visit here on Sunday! Do you need to book??

ck

Didn’t seem too busy last sunday although probably would be wise to book anyway

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sounds good!!

We went to the Valley inn last Saturday, had those chicken strips Yvonne and Yummy always talk about they were lovely!! Had never been there before

Yvonne

They are to die for HMM – love them!!

We went to Harrys on Sunday – and although mine and DH’s food was very tasty, DD just got plain pasta and it was covered in oil…. she could only eat a bit and helped me with my chicken supreme!! Wasn’t impressed with the service – they just seemed all over the place… saying that we will go back when they are more settled and see how it is.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.