Harry’s Menswear closing down

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Harry’s Menswear closing down

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sadly, Harry’s menswear is closing down at the end of the month. There are some great items on sale for men. We have bought some lovely clothes in here over the years. Very sad to see Anthony & the team go, we wish them all the best.

There is a closing down sale in store at the moment, well worth popping in after our Drogheda Mumstown event tomorrow.

Kate

Thats really sad, It’s a lovely shop and they’re very helpful. Is it relocating or another recession casualty?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Recession casualty sadly – there are some amazing suits, shirts etc being sold off so well worth going in.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Where is it Sabbi?

munchin
    Participant

beside bagel bar in Laurence Centre – hubby got a lovely jumper/top in there after Sabbi mentioned the sale was on – staff seemed lovely – sad to see yet another business close

mammycool
    Participant

Oh, my husband will be so disappointed – that is his favourite shop when he needs some new clothes.

blonde

do they sell wedding suits ? my brother is getting married in july & still hasnt picked his suits!! 😈

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, fab suits that were 350 and 300 are down to 100 and 150. My hubby got a gorgeous suit for 100 euro, he saw it in Dublin a few weeks ago for more than twice that price.

very sad to see them go….

Anonymous
    Inactive

YEAH, it is a pity.
    _________
    Green Jade Ring

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.