Harry Corry Duvet Cover

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Harry Corry Duvet Cover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kate

I got a good quality single duvet cover here reduced to €7, they still have the stand inside the door as at the weekend. They’re bright pink with cats and it has washed far better than ones ive bought for 5 times the price!

happymumblemum
    Participant

They have lovely stuff in there at the moment ..I saw a King Size Bed in a bag which included Duvet Cover, Pillowcases, Bed Runer and matching cushion covers for 20 euro…its just as you go in the door

Jedt
    Keymaster

I am really fussy about bed covers, used to buy all ours in Arnotts (back in the days when we had two decent salaries coming in, long time ago now!!)

Lately, Penney’s have started doing 100% cotton duvet covers and they are lovely. I got a king size 100% cotton on sale in there for €15 for our bed and its gorgeous. Its soft and washes really well.

So nice to be able to get a luxurious bed cover for for 15 quid!!

We had to get a new mattress recently too, we had been putting it off but my back was killing me so we decided to just get it.

Looked around and the good mattresses can be really expensive (shocking in some cases!) but we found the one we wanted and were able to get it in Hodgins Balbriggan for a great price. Sleeping great now, with the soft covers and memory foam mattress.

Only problem is, on a rainy day like today, find it hard to get out of bed 😆

Kate

That sounds like a really great deal, I’d never think of pennys – must check it out. I’m very weird about having only cream or white on our bed so I end up replacing them regularly!

I’d love a new mattress. Did the store take away your old one Sabbi?

Taylor5

Sabbi my dh would have got all over bed linen in Dublin… shocking when i think what he would pay!

i got a few bits in pennys and was very surprise at the fab quality

Harry Corrys is great, love the towels too….

happymumblemum
    Participant

Dh’s buying bed linen 😯 😯 where do you women find these great men 😆 😆 😆

My dh would sleep on newspaper and not notice 😆

Taylor5

i forgot i had taken the covers off the bed and dh went up and got into the UNMADE bed i had a freak when i went up dragged him out of the bed!!!! Couldnt sleep in a bed with no covers 😯 😯 😯

happy to buy for me…. but would sleep on newspaper too 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.