Harper’s on the quay – no changing facilities

Home Forums Louth Chat Harper’s on the quay – no changing facilities

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was in Harper’s on the Quay today with my 7 month old baby. After lunch I want to change my little ones nappy. I went into the ladies – no changing unit in there so I asked the waitress she pointed me in the direction on the men/wheelchair toilet. I opened the door and again saw no facility. I looked at the girl – she pointed to the floor and toilet. I said what do you want me to use the floor. She told me to use the toilet seat. I asked her why they don’t have facilities she said because the owner had a bad experience with changing rooms. I asked to speak to the owner and she said that she found mothers left the toilets dirty and disgusting and wouldn’t ever be getting a changing facility.
    In this day and age every restaurant should have these facilities and especially ad this place is new enough. The fact that she could say that all mothers leave bathrooms filthy is just not on. How clean must there kitchen be if they can’t keep the bathrooms clean.
    Wouldn’t recommend

Taylor5

Thats shocking and very annoying, Who would change their baby on a public toilet floor? 😆 😆 😆
    I used to change my boys lying down in their buggy if i had too, but when your paying for food the least your expect is a nappy changer. There really should be a law against this 😈

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.