Happy Valentine’s Day

Home Forums National Chat Happy Valentine’s Day

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MNG

Hi Girls :)

wish all of you Happy Valentine’s Day :wink:

my valentine will be spending at home tonight probably with some takeaaway meals .

how about yours? :P

Yvonne

Hi MMG, tonight I will be cooking dinner for DH – with candles, wine, chocolates! 😆 Hope it turns out okay!

MNG

Hi Yvonne 🙂

wow thats really romantic home sweet home 😛

im sure yr dh will be delighted 🙂

Gismo

I’m doing more or less the same Yvonne,

I woke this morning to a phonecall from dh asking me to go to the kitchen cabinet where he had hidden my card and then told me to open the dorr to the downstairs loo where there was a bouquet of flowers left for m. He also ordered me a pendant that I wanted on line with swaroski cyrstals in it…i’m delighted as this is the first year he has ever been this romantic!!

MNG

Gismo it shows a man can be romantic if they wanted 😛

thats really sweet of your dh to give u such a Lovely Surprise..

haha bet u dont hav to add sugar in his tea or coffee now 😆

Gismo

Ha ha mashimogirl,

😆 😆 Will cook him a nice meal tonight..lets just hope I don’t poison him 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Very nice Gismo! Didn’t think he had it in him, ha ha!!! 😆 (Only kidding!)

Gismo

I didn’t think he had it in him either..first year he has ever been so romantic..hmm wonder if he has done something wrong 😆 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

oh gismo that sounds lovely and romantic. my hubby would never think of doing something like that. i am lucky to get a card, i do have to remind him to buy it. he is unbelievable.

we will have a chinese tonight and maybe a beer or some wine.

Gismo

Yeah I’m off drink for lent but going to have a glass or two tonight seeing as its a special occasion. He is a pet..really surprised by it all ed. I went out at lunch time and bought him a lovely shirt from Jack n Jones. …hope he likes it now.

Canucklass

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is lovely gis! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

joey_rudd

Thats really sweet, i didn’t even get a card 🙁 …i got him one!

Taylor5

Gismo I bet you were on cloud nine for the whole day, hope you enjoyed your few glasses.

Joey cant believe your dh didnt even get a card 😯 😯 😯 Your such a busy woman you need all the pampering you can get, but Im sure he makes up for it with little things all through the year

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.