HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Home Forums National Chat HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

Happy Christmas to all the mumstowners and their families . Hope santa is very good to all the lil kiddies and the mammies aswell :D

happymumblemum
    Participant

I second that!!!

Merry Xmas to you all!!

xx

Happymammy

Merry Chiristmas Y’all xxxx

ed1
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone, and a peaceful and prosperous (hopefully) New Year.

Yvonne

Wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year!
    😆 😆

joey_rudd

have a very happy and safe christmas 😀

scole1

enjoy christmas believe in the magic….so excited for tonight…..

libby1
    Participant

Hi

Hope everyone has a Happy , Holy, & Safe Christmas.

Cann’t wait for Santa to come ….. It is so exciting…. 😆 😆

The kids are so happy…

I will be thinking of those whom have lost a loved one and will find tomorrow hard… i will light a candle for you all before the Childrens Mass this evening.

Libby1

noeleenw

have a cool yule… hope santa brings everything the kids want and more 😆 😆

Taylor5

Hope you all had a great Christmas and an even better new year

I cant believe how much I enjoyed this xmas, the excitement of having a 3 year old and its his first year to really really enjoy santa,… even if he was crying his eyes out untill 11am on xmas eve, he couldnt sleep and was hyper then was upset that santa would put him on the bold list because he was awake poor child 🙄 🙂 🙂 🙂

But xmas came early for him the other day (23rd) I had wrapped all the gift and put them under the tree the next morning he came down (I was feeding the baby upstairs) found all the presents and opened EVERY single one. he came up and told me the dog got a bone and a new lead then panic set in and I came down the place was like a bomb exploded 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Oh the joys

scole1

lol……

had a lovely christmas, ds delighted with himself, he gave his doody’s to the baby reindeer and he hasn’t asked again for them, thought we’d have a nightmare getting him to bed but he’s fine….

went to feed the reindeer in newbridge farm on christmas eve i was more excited then he was was great, this beautiful white stag came right up and ate the oats with glitter and had gold glitter all over his nose….but there was baby deer and he was delighted think he then believed he was giving them his doody’s…..

can’r belive it’s all over, i’m wrecked fed up eating an not eating loads but fed up and sooo tired from visiting and late nights and early mornings…..ah but it’s fun, looking forward to new years going oout to a resteraunt in bettystown with the family and gonna have some fun….first time out on new years since ds born 3 years ago and he’s coming too so delighted…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.