Happy birthday

Home Forums National Chat Happy birthday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Happy birthday to Taylor & my little lady :D

ed1
    Participant

happy birthday lauren and taylor. hope all went well last night pink.

mamacita

Happy Birthday Lauren and Taylor!

Taylor5

Well it hasnt been a very happy birthday for me, but thats another days story…..
    Dh and ds are trying their best, got lovely flowers and chocolates (dont eat chocolate so dh is polishing them off) ds got me a bag of pick & mix and he is polishing them off (very little lunch for him today) He keeps standing at the fridge and saying "Cake"…… Just a real chill out day, had a lie in untill after 11 then a very long shower, so what more can I ask for.
    Thanks girls for the birthday wishes

pinkbabe

Hope ur bday got better Taylor

rossylisa

happy birthday taylor and lauren 😀

trixiebell
    Participant

happy birthday!

maggie

ah happy birthday Taylor!

scole1

happy birthday text ya yesterday but no harm putting it here too….glad you chilled out, they should’ve got ya big bag of crisps ya could’ve polished that off….. 😆

mumof2

Ah chicken happy birthday, 40 again. 😆 😆 😆 And you dont look a day over 30. Now I will get a slap the next time ya c me. Cheeky monkey that I am. Sent you a text also last night. Think I got in before 12. Talk to ya soon. 😉

mumof2

And belated happy birthday lauren. So what did your mammy do for you yesterday. Plenty I hope. 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

her mammy spoiled her rotten since Friday, we went shopping for new pjs (pink of course) then had 3 friends over for a sleepover (& my nephew for party)

The girls arrived @ 7, she opened her pressies (a DS from me & dvd from R) put the dvd on, rang 30 euro worth of pizza (I had a half price coupon if u spend 30) My sis did all their nails & make up 🙄 then they stuffed themselves & giggled til well after 12

Sat morning breakfast then birthday (ice cream) cake & a bit of ginger bread man decorating b4 the girls were collected then more shopping in Dundrum for mammy Creche for L & R then Mc Ds for lunch. More pressies Sat afternoon & an early night last night 🙂

Taylor5

Pink is there a drop in Creche in Dundrum? I never seen one there, well I never looked. Might use it the next time Im there. Love the new H&M cheap as chips fashions.
    Yeah Mumof2 I did get your text, Thanks girls.
    Oh, dont know how I’ll be feeling for Tuesdays playgroup, will just play it by ear. Not too bad today, feeling better then expected.
    Talk soon

happymumblemum
    Participant

hi jus tlooging on today after the weekend, happy birthday taylor and Lauren hope you all had a good day 😆

yummymummy

taylor i left message on bebo for ya 🙂 and happy belated b day to lauren pink

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.