Happy birthday Mumstown

Home Forums National Chat Happy birthday Mumstown

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy birthday. And thanks Kelly for a wonderful site. I hope you all have a ball tonight. I can’t make it :cry: . A few of us are meeting at Astrotots this morning at around 10:46 if anyone is looking for something to do. It is very unofficial but we could always have a celebratory cuppa!

ciarac

happy birthday Mumstown! a fantastic site and great for all us blow ins that dont know people!!!
    enjoy your celebrations! 😀 😀 😀 😀

Sweetpea

Happy Birthday MT, Yes agree wholeheartily. Brillant site Kelly well done and thanks from another blowin 😛 😛 😛 Its great to have the contact with fellow mums in the same boat. 😀 😀

Canucklass

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSTOWN!!!!

Congratulations Kelly on a great idea for a great site that has made a big difference to alot of people. I wish I had discovered it sooner.

Thank you for your continued efforts developing the site and I wish you continued success with your business!

If I can make it down tonight I will buy ya a beer EH? 😉

Yvonne

Happy Birthday!!!! You have done a great job Kelly! 😆 😆

yummymummy

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

What would i do without it 🙂

joey_rudd

Happy birthday to mumstown, thank you Kelly for giving us the best way to meet new mums and friends 😀

Yvonne

You would have to work Yummy!!!! 😆 😆

yummymummy

wash ur mouth out yvonne i do work u cheeky mare, im very good at multi tasking 🙂
    like now im reading MT , OK mag and listening to radio:)

ed1
    Participant

Happy Birthday Mumstown and well done Kelly. Its a great site and everyone is so friendly and nice (not like some of the other sites). I would be lost without it. 😆 😆

scole1

happy birthday mumstown

Yvonne

😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

Happy Birthday mumstown.. Kelly you are great. Don’t know what I would do without this site its just brilliant thanks for all your hardwork.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahhhh Ladies … Thank You SO Much! I didn’t expect all these warm wishes … thanks!
    I am so happy to know that it’s been a good resource for you … ‘cause it’s been a REAL pleasure for ME!!!

Looking forward to tonight … sorry can’t make the playdate today:(

We’re celebrating Mother’s Day in Scotch Hall … please come and enjoy the FREE aromatherapy massages, head & shoulder massages, baby massages & reflexology!

JMum

Congrats on a really fab website, its been a lifeline to newbies to the area and I have made some really great friends through it. Thanks Kelly. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.