Halloween plans?

Home Forums National Chat Halloween plans?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Babs

Just wondering does anyone know if there are activities planned around Drogheda for Halloween (for kids during the day and the parents at night…well, it is on a Saturday night after all!!)…would love an excuse to dress up (am a kid at heart!!)…

newmomma

Hi Babs, there is a Saturday morning play group in Balbriggan that are having a halloween party for the kids – the parents are going to bring some treats and the kids dress up. Its on 10.30 -12.30 if its not too far for you.
    Don’t know any-where for the parents yet tho.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think the centres have stuff on during the day; like face painting etc. but not sure about that night. I would love to dress up myself….

if anyone knows anything exciting going on, let us know!

Taylor5

There is always the spooks parade in Drogheda on Halloween, never went myself. Im sure the Arts Centre will have something on….. We have dress up in playschool on the 22nd, think its their last day before the midterm so its fancy dress

Jedt
    Keymaster

Red Mountain Farm are doing a Halloween haunt…its on an admission basis and sounds like a sort of tour with witches and pumpkin carving etc. There are two shows daily; one for under 12’s and one for over 12’s

I’m a big scardey cat so I’ll probably go to the early one with the kids!!

I’m going to ring them tomorrow and get all the details and I’ll post something more then.

Maybe we should have a Mumstown Halloween Haunt party there when the kids are on mid term break – we all know how much activities like this come in useful when the school break starts!!!

Watch this space….

trixiebell
    Participant

oooh Sabbi, tell us more!! 😆

ed1
    Participant

The Spooks Parade is great….its on Friday week 23rd October, starts in St Peters at the top of Peters street and think it ends there too…..great for all ages…

babycam

got a leaflet in the door about the red mountain farm Halloween party, They are on from 21st oct – 1st nov, 2 shows daily, 3pm and 7pm, €13 per child, you must book in advance,
    There is pumpkin decorating, ghost stories etc, oh and its also fancy dress!! 😀

Babs

Am still looking girls!!There seems to be a bit around town during the day (in the shopping centres) but haven’t seen anything about that night for the bigger kids (ie ME and hubby)…have our costumes but nowhere to go!! Any ideas??

scole1

we could always organise a night ourselves perhaps in drogheda or the bettystown court hotel…few drinks but dressed up, or find somewhere where there is music on and just turn up…..lol…..

trixiebell
    Participant

we went to a fancy dress party a couple of years ago in the Europa hotel, we went with relations of ours, think it was part of the Grange rath residents association…

People mostly have house partys now, as too expensive to go out 😥

i havent seen anywhere thats having a night for the adults, maybe in this weeks Drogheda Leader or indo there might be something advertised…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.