halloween / dress up

Home Forums National Chat halloween / dress up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    star

I was in next a few weeks ago and saw lovely pink princess dresses with a wire hoop in the bottom (i think it was next , no one else remembers them maybe i was dreaming!!!) but they had none yesterday when i went back in and have none on the website.
    I was wondering has anyone seen anything similar for a 2 1/2 yr old? I dont want a typial halloween outfit i would like something she would use for dress up. Thanks for your help.

mumof2

I have just been talking to scole1 on the phone and she has told me to tell you to try http://www.littlestarparties.com or else .ie. or http://www.joke.co.uk. Hope you have some success with the above. Scole1 where would we be without you.

star

thanks girls will look at those sites now

rossylisa

try dunnes or adams they have loads of fairy outfits and princess ones too i got my dd snowwhite in adams on friday

star

dunnes had nothing left wheni went in today, will try adams though thanks.

rossylisa

if you can get into drogheda or up to dublin they have them there i bought dds outfit up in dublin and smyths do princess costumes to

pinkbabe

M&S do great kids dress up & they will order u in anything in their catalog (cheap enuf too)

ed1
    Participant

two seasons have lots of costumes. its out where woodies and heatons are.

happymumblemum
    Participant

smyths have loads too

yummymummy

smyths and heatons have dress up costumes too. ds is going as bart simpson again this year. his dad dressed up as homer last year it was SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

mumof2

Comd to think of it star there are outfits in m&s. Not too sure what is left but there were plenty there the other day.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.