Half Price Changing Bags

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Half Price Changing Bags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peoba

All our changing bags are now half price- Be original with one of our changing bags- not available anywhere else in Ireland or Uk- Say something special with a gift from Peoba- Merry Christmas

scotsmum

Hiya! Thebags are gorgeous just wanted t check if I order today would it arrive before Xmas?

Thanks!

peoba

Hi Scotsmum,
    It will indeed. All orders go out on the day they are placed if not placed later than 3pm. We use An Post for all our deliveries and they have 99% arrived with the customer the next day- Thank you An Post! Our last orders for nationwide Christmas delivery is Tuesday the 22nd Dec, This gives 2 days delivery time. Local orders placed (Co.Louth) will be delivered until 12pm Christmas Eve. If you are living in the Dundalk area you are more than welcome to drop into our stock room on Mulholland Avenue in the town centre. If you ring us ahead I can assure you I’ll be there. I work in a school until 3 every day so any time after suits Mon- Fri. Closing Christmas Eve at 2pm. You’re more than welcome 🙂 – 0429354222,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.