Hairdresser recommendation

Home Forums National Chat Hairdresser recommendation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    golly

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in or around Drogheda – I have been going to the same one in Dublin for years and just fancy a change but don’t just want to walk in off the street in case I come out in tears.

Thanks

Yvonne

There is one up on Bolton Street, near the market – think it is called Inspired…. Carmel there is very good – if she made me happy she must be!

Taylor5

Kazoo on Duke street are brilliant, I have been going to a girl called Melissa for years and years. I have told a good few people about this shop and they are all still going there….. so that speeks for its self.
    Good luck

Happymammy

Hi

Your Gorgeous in Duleek is great! The girl called Elaine in there is excellent! You even get a mocha and biscuits and a massage! Yeah you really should get that mop done! 😆 😆

Yvonne

Melissa is good – she has been there years! Went to school with her!

Happymammy

Melissa??? Is that the tall thin girl with blackhair i think her name is Christine,there are the only two who have done my hair in there i dont think ive met a melissa then again im terrible with names! All the girls in there are lovely.

nwmum

I aways go to the saon on meat market lane. really nice girls

Taylor5

No Melissa is a average height heavy set girl, she has blonde or red hair…. it changes every time I see her.
    I think all the girls in Kazoo are great, I had short hair and they are great at cutting in modern styles. Im growing my hair at the moment and Melissa is making it soooo easy to grow out

Yvonne

Yeah she changes her hair regularly!!! She has been working there years.
    I went to The Salon and won’t return, the girl got a bit scissor happy and cut one side about an inch shorter than the other! 😯 My sister had to fix it when she came home, I was mortified.

Taylor5

I have been going to Melissa for years and years. I first went to her in the place on Peter Street, then she went to Kazoo or Bzyantine as it was then…. she has never ever given me a bad cut (but some of you might disagree 😆 😆 😆 ) When I had my hair very short, people would ask me how cuts my hair, couldnt recommed her highly enough

yummymummy

i 2nd or 3rd kazoo hehehe the girls in there are fab, i get mine done by Rinata (think thats how ya spell it) and she does EXACTLY what is asked of her.

golly

Thanks everyone. I will check the Salon out and let you know how I get on.

Teddybear

😀 Girls,

I heard you were looking for a hairdresser, well have I got one for you.

She’s Mobile and punctual
    She’s Fully Qualified
    She’ s professional

Most of all she is nice and she will take care of you.

Carola Torres Hernandez
    Tel: 041 9803941
    Mobile: 087 7782035

odie

I also go to a really good hairdresser in Drogheda. Moda Vida – Sinead(she’s the owner) is really good and I’ve always got a great cut from her. The salon is on Townyard Lane (opposite SuperValu)

Edited to add: Just realised that Townyard lane is in Malahide 😳 So can’t remember street name

MaryE

Lisa at Hodgins hair Design, Stock Well lane is very good 041 9832840.

Always listen to you & does a good job.

Has good advice too, it you want it but doesn’t force it on you, like a lot of hairdressers do that i’d been too before her.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.