Hair Salon

Home Forums National Chat Hair Salon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

I went with my 9 year old dd to have hair cuts this morning – What a shock €35 each……

Thank God for my Hairdresser who calls to the house 1/4 of those prices..

Jedt
    Keymaster

€35 for a 9 year old? I thought €20 for my two kids was bad but thats mental!! for you thats good but for her, seems very steep. No wonder you were in shock! 😯

Taylor5

WHAT…. i go to glow and its only 25 euro for an Adult wash and blow dry!!!! 35 for a 9 year old thats shocking, maybe they are looking that its such a busy day they charge full price

Libby i got my ds1’s hair cut in the saloon thats near my butchers, ds was only about 2 and he got a dry cut/trim it was 17.50!!!!! I did question the price and was told thats the price they charge for a childs cut… well i never went back for a second cut 😆 😆 😆

super minder

thats horrrible. total taking the good out of it.
    i was in stock when i got a trim and a frighne in my hair and washed ect 47.50 .

and my dad said i look the old woman from the incredables , i cried . but now i see the funny side xxxxxx

taurusdebs

erm girls i can go one better…..
    treated my 11 year old 2 weeks b4 xmas to a wash cut and blow dry in the town of Drogheda, was charged 42.50, i kid u not….. my face said it all, was charged 21.50 the time b4 that and i 😯 thought that was steep …. the child got a trim not an actual new funky hair cut…… 😯

Taylor5

erm girls i can go one better…..
    treated my 11 year old 2 weeks b4 xmas to a wash cut and blow dry in the town of Drogheda, was charged 42.50, i kid u not….. my face said it all, was charged 21.50 the time b4 that and i 😯 thought that was steep …. the child got a trim not an actual new funky hair cut…… 😯

WHAT!!!!! Im sorry i wouldnt pay it….. i would just refuse. That is sooo taking the mick out of people, times are hard but 42.50 for a child to get a haircut 😯 😯 😯 We should ask before we make appointment how muchthe treatment will cost

taurusdebs

i agree totally wit u taylor, it wont be done a 2nd time ill tell u xxx

Taylor5

I have started to shop about for my haircuts and i found Glow in Donacarney is brilliant and 25e for an Adult wash cut and blow dry 😯 Dont know how much it is for kids but im sure its well under 20e
    The girl in there was telling me they are a new business and worked their prices out to pull in new customers, they are always busy and at those prices its no wonder… place in Duleek does 1/2 offers on a tuesday but that might not suit everyone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.