Hair Dressers

Home Forums National Chat Hair Dressers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    sassy

Hi all
    As im new to the Drogheda area, I wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a good hairdresser please? Im from the UK and am looking for a resonably cheap salon

cheers

Taylor5

Kazoo on Duke street is good. Its just off West street (the main Street) just past the big church and its the little turn to the right, saloon just up on the left.

sassy

thats great thanks

Do you know what they charge for a cut?

Taylor5

A wash and cut is about 35 euro (I think) I think that is the average nowdays, some of the girls might know somewhere cheaper

sassy

thats great thanks for taking the time to help me x

Taylor5

No problem, I’ll stick the phone number up later, just need to find my phone 🙄

yummymummy

i go there too and love it, the girls are great!!!!! especially Rinata, she does exactly what you say!!! its 38 euro for wash cut and blow dry! the no is 041 9843266

sassy

excellent thank you !

Teddybear

Hiya, 😀 Welcome to the site and to Drogheda.

Try the Red Door Salon & Spa (041 9873674) 8) , just in the Wheaton Hall Estate on the Dublin Road. Ask for Carola. She is fantastic.

Chat again soon.

sassy

Do you know how much it is for a cut? It seems expensive here

yummymummy

It could be anything between 30 and 50 euro im afraid. everything is expensive i ireland sassy , you’ll find that out soon enough im afraid but apart from that its a lovely country to live in 🙂

Taylor5

My sister pays about 160 for a cut and colour 😯 😯 😯 But that is in Dublin.
    Sassy my mam gets her hair cut and coloured in the peter marks school, its in Dublin and it starts in March and runs until the end of summer. She only pays 10 euro for a colour and she gets her hair cut free, as its students doing the work. You could ring petermarks in Drogheda and see do they trainning classes, might be worth a look

sassy

Good thinking. I have done that before in the UK.
    After all…..Ill be an au pair and the money wont allow me to have expensive hair cuts.

ed1
    Participant

sassy you can do that in the peter marcs in drogheda too. it would be after hours on a monday or tuesday i think. if you are in scotch hall just call in they are always looking for people. i used to go and everything is half price.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.