Haileys TV Debut!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

your very welcome. i can only imagine how proud and happy you must be.she is obviously a strong little fighter.i used to work in paeds in crumlin and i have only ever come across a couple of babies with a diaphragmatic hernia and i know how rare and serious it is. hailey is obviously thriving now and doing so well.you deserve all the happinness now :) go Hailey!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,just to give you plenty of time to set your sky box to record (if you want to that is!) the Maternity & Infant Awards will be on Monday the 10th on TV3 at 3.30pm.

Also I must let you know that when I first joined this forum a few weeks into my pregnancy,I had never been a member of a forum before & a friend of mine warned me not to use my real name as she had someone look & find her details online on a different forum & kindoff stalked her….so I went with the username Brenda2011…..so when you see us all on TV,I dont want you thinking thats not Haileys mums name!.so to formally introduce myself my name is Glenda (i know soooo different from my username!- i was lacking imagination at the time).

Also just to state the fact that a few weeks into using mumstown,I realised that none of you were crazy stalker material! 😆 …..but it was just too late to change my username at that stage.

Taylor5

Hailey im laughing about your user name… my name isnt Taylor5!!! I was looking for a name, i was sitting at the kitchen table and in walked dh with his Taylor Made Golf bag over his shoulder, they were 5 series clubs, hence the name 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awhhh Taylor……how disappointing!,i reckoned the 5 meant you had 5 kids too!! 😆

Dont forget to tape Hailey,she should give you a laugh trying to take & eat the microphone off the interviewer 🙂

Taylor5

5 kids are you mad!!! I will set to record next week, dont think sky plus will allow you plan that far ahead…. cant wait too see her

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last reminder I promise!- so if you want to see Hailey set your TV to record Monday 10th December Maternity & Infant Awards TV3 3.30pm. 🙂

Taylor5

no please remind the day before hand or that morning…. we dont want to miss it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last reminder just for you Taylor!…. 😀 😆

Taylor5

Set Sky plus last night…. i also seen your photo on Facebook, is that you in a lovely blue dress and hailey in a red dress, swit swoo! Yummy mummy 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope not me in a blue dress Taylor!….Oh well!

For those of you who missed it if you go on to Youtube the station put up the little montage of Hailey if you put in Hailey Rose Mac Neice (baby of the year story) you will get a little segment.

I also think that TV3 will put it up on their 3 player.We are towards the end of theshow.It was quite edited down but you get to see us on stage having a little chat. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just checked it is up on TV3 3 player,if you put Maternity 8 infant awards into the search part & then if you dont want to watch the full show if you skip to about 30 minutes into it we appear shortly afterwards.

If any of you watch it please let me know what you think

Taylor5

I seen it on skyplus, no not you in the blue dress 😆 😆 😆

You looked great, and Hailey is a little dote. Your interview wasgreat, you both came across very natural and very well, you didnt look like a babbling looney mum at all 😉

Well done and again a huge congrats to Hailey, not many mums can say they have the "offical" baby of the year

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your kind comments Taylor 🙂

They also published all the winners stories in the the December/January Maternity & Infant magazine.The fame is going to go to Hailey’s head at this stage! 😆

Donomum3

just watched this. she is a little dote.you and your husband looked so proud and spoke well.congratulations.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Donomum3 Thank you for your compliments,it means a lot 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.