GYM???? in my area…

Home Forums Louth Chat GYM???? in my area…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i am on the termonfeckin rd …. Where is my nearest gym???

yummymummy

The Westgate! Altho its called something else now as it under new management. Its in the Greenhills Industrial Park.

Yvonne

Its now called Matrix Fitness..

laura

LABFITNESS 🙂

We are located in Greenhills industrial village and have been there for the past 5 years… we are not a gym, but we do offer the best fitness classes in the country all taught by the highest most qualified fitness staff!! (and yes, the new ehemmmm Westgate just moved beside us 😡 )

If you are looking to use the gym (treadmill, weights) then the best gym in the area and in the town is SFX…the guys there know their stuff.

If you rather classes then we are the best option.

In my opinion as a fitness instructor and tutor, when choosing a fitness facility you should look at the staff and their qualifications and not at the sauna or jacuzzi!!..without a proper qualified instructor the best gym is just a building.

Just a thought!

Taylor5

I’d second labfitness…. Yvonne the matrix seems to be a bit of a bodybuilder place, all big muscle men going into it

laura

Thanks Taylor 🙂

Lawlesses if you are not sure, you can come down and try a class for free…we gave free passes out this morning at the mumstown meeting, so if you want one of those let me know and i’ll post it over to you or you can collect it at the studio.

same offer goes for all the mumstown mummies…if you fancy trying out a fitness class, you can get a free class pass. Pm for more info

MaryE

Ah, i was late today & must have missed the free passes to lab fitness – thats a pity.

Laura, please can you recommend a class for a beginner who is very unfit?

What class should i start with? I have dodgy knees so cant do step.

Thanks

yummymummy

Ooops…its now being called Integral Fitness & Leisure yvonne!!!

My dad just had me proofreading their website hahaha.

laura

Ah, i was late today & must have missed the free passes to lab fitness – thats a pity.

Laura, please can you recommend a class for a beginner who is very unfit?

What class should i start with? I have dodgy knees so cant do step.

Thanks

hi MaryE

i have pm u 😀

Taylor5

yummy the matrix is right beside labfitness! Integral is where the westgate used to be…
    Think your man opened the matrix as more of a weights gym for the power lifters etc

yummymummy

Aw right………….I never said it was matrix tho yvonne did hahahahaha

Well Integral is opened in Nov in the Greenhills Ind Estate

http://www.integralfitnessandleisure.com
    (done by my dad 🙂 )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.