Gutters

Home Forums National Chat Gutters

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    beams

Ok i really have to get the gutters done before Winter sets in …..watched last night Help my house is falling down…..and if i dont do something about our gutters that just might happen :lol: :lol: :lol: Any recommendations would be greatly received :D

mammycool
    Participant

Ha, ha – I was watching that too and thinking exactly the same thing!!!! No help though on finding someone to do it.

Fabienne

There is some guy near Bettystown into a rehabilitation program of some sort.
    My friend used them for window cleaning and they do gutters as well.
    She found them very cheap, very nice.
    They look odd, she said she would never have trust them by their look, but she looked herself out, and they were out offering to clean windows so she ask them.
    She said they are so so nice, since and honest, she recommend them.
    Because of the program they’re in, they work in a group of few men with their supervisor.

If you want I can get the number. Let me know.
    I just wanted to tell you about them, so you don’t get surprised.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Beams i take it your looking to get your gutters cleaned and not replaced??? if its just a cleaning i have a great old man who does things like that, he done my windows and gutters last year for a great price, i was morto at what came out of the gutters 😯 😯 😯
    If you want his number i will pm it to you….

beams

No, im looking for somebody to give me a quote to repair and if necessary replace the gutters. They were never right with leaks from day one but the builders never came to fix them so they leak constantly – time to get them fixed ! Would prefer a firm rather than somebody who does it on the side iykwim 😀

Taylor5

i know my neighbours "are you all right boss" do gutters, but i wouldnt get them to do mine iykwim 😆 😆 😆
    Sorry not a clue, thought you just wanted them cleaned out…. is it damage to gutters or could it just be cement or building rubbish blocking the gutter?

Oh just remembered was only talking to someone last week who is getting a company to replace their gutters, will ask her tomorrow for their name and number

beams

Great ta Taylor 😀 😀 Have had them cleaned regularly so there is nothing in them – they leak where they join – they either need to be resealed or replaced…..want a reputable firm please – have had enough of "alright boss~" to last me 😆 😆

Taylor5

If its leaks where they join would you not get Dh up a ladder with some, sealer on the joints

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.