Gruffalo’s 10th Birthday

Home Forums Louth Chat Gruffalo’s 10th Birthday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bookwitch

Hi all just a reminder that Waterstones Drogheda is celebrating the Gruffalo’s 10th birthday on Saturday 7th March from 12pm. There will be activities, stories and lots of fun we hope to see you there.

There will be many more events happening for adults and children at Waterstones in the coming weeks incuding book clubs, author signings, face painting and activities. Check Louth Local events or waterstones.com for details you can also call in store and ask any bookseller for information or call us at 0419838527

Thank you
    Lisa Doyle-Redmond
    Children’s Bookseller
    Waterstones Drogheda

kcireland

Sounds great! See you there!

scole1

ahhhh i always miss these…..would be great but have an appointement 2moro so can’t make it…but enjoy…

kasia

thanks for that 🙂
    will be there!

We went to this yesterday and had a great day. Face painting and story telling were the best or so the girls told me.

Bookwitch

Thanks to everyone who came I hope you had a great time I was delighted with the enormous turnout it was really unexpected I guess it just goes to show how popular the Gruffalo is. I will keep you all up to date on future events.
    Lisa

happymumblemum
    Participant

Raging we made it so late but at least we got a game of pass the parcel and a yummy gruffalo chocolate coin!!!

D made a card for the grufflao but she forotit …do you have his address 😆 😆

Lovely to see you Lisa so happy in your work, you have a fab job I would love to work there

x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.