Groups

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

I know it’s been done to death but I’m too lazy to look back

Please let me know the times n whereabouts of breast feeding and or mother and baby groups around Drogheda x x

munchin
    Participant

how you getting on HMM?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Breastfeeding groups are often in the local health centres. I used to go to one in my local centre on Thursday afternoons. Check with your local PHN about that.

There is a weekly parent & baby group in St Peters church hall which is very nice; they are a lovely bunch of mams in there and a nice space for the kids to play.

The Mumstown monthly event is on the first Tuesday of every month (Children’s allowance day) and the next one is on 5th November.

Free parking, free nibbles and plenty of chat. We would love to see you at the next one.

Hope all is going well with your new arrival 😀

pookie4
    Participant

Also breastfeeding group – mommie’s milk – upstairs in Costa’s in Marshes Wednesday’s 10 / 10.30 -12 / 12.30….

Hope all well with you…. I’m due back to work in a couple of weeks after taking an extended maternity leave. Am heartbroken at the thought. The time with a new baby flies (even though you can be blooming exhausted….) My DS4 7 months already….

happymumblemum
    Participant

All is fab thanks ladies !!!
    Am enjoying every second she is a dote

Will def make next Mumstown event ….

Pookie it must be tough going back alright I’m not back till January and even at that I only work a few evenings so I’m lucky .
    X
    Maybe I see u at the Mumstown thing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.