GREENHILLS SCHOOL REUNION 20YRS ON…

Home Forums National Chat GREENHILLS SCHOOL REUNION 20YRS ON…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MUMMY5

Just curious…….any mums out there going to the Greenhills reunion in April……..I’m ‘one of those’ who is amazed its nearly 20yrs since I left school. My own daughter is now at Greenhills too and many of my previous (better not say old) teachers are teaching her now.

Its my first school reunion and makes you think of all the people you don’t see now and wonder what did everyone do in the last 20yrs.

Mummy5

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh I can’t wait. Elaine and myself were looking through my old photos last week and I have only kept in contact with 2 girls out of my class, and one includes my SIL…. 🙄

It shoule be a good night.

=====================================================

By the way, did you see that John Edward is playing again in The Helix Fri 11th Sept.

S

noeleenw

i left in 1991 is miss o regan still there ? and mr lynch

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Noeleen, they’re still there. Miss O’Regan is always involved in the Young Scientist exhibition.

When we were there, we always thought the teachers were 50+ but Mr Lynch hadn’t even started his family. They still look the same. They must have been young but of course they seemed ancient to us 😀

The reunion starts in the school at 6pm. The school put on a cheese and wine reception, tour of the school and an opportunity to meet some of the teachers. I haven’t been in the school since I left, so it should be good

noeleenw

my sister was at the reunion last year and it was very good .. my cousin was in your year

MUMMY5

Tnks Big Sis…just txt u to let u know and then saw u knew…..say u goin anyway….did u get good seats.

MUMMY5

Its mad…..I was down in school few times with my daughter……..I swear some teachers havent changed a bit. They look the same as 20yrs ago. And I did think they were all old then…….so if my daughter thinks I’m old and not with it…and I thought teachers were old when I wasonly 14 or so…so what age do the teachers look like to her now…….

ed1
    Participant

I’ll be there……… 😀 😀 😀 😀

munchin
    Participant

i wasn’t in greenhills but my 20year school re-union is on in April this year too 😆 😆 Can’t believe it’s 20years 😕 😯

madhousemum

Yes I am going!!! 😀
    Can not wait to see everyone!
    Just need to lose a few stone so I look FAB!! 😆

yummymummy

aw id love to have a school reunion see all the girls i went to school with but only out 9 years so guess have another 11 to go hahahahaha.

loved mr savage..is he still there?? is sr collette still there, she scared the shyte out of me hahahaha.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.