Great Value Fitted Wardrobes

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Great Value Fitted Wardrobes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    boo

I just got fitted wardrobes from Cummins & Reilly, one normal one with high gloss doors and one slide robe, I’m delighted with them and they are a-lot cheaper then other companies supplying slide robes.

Its a small local company the two lads were really helpful and even cleaned and vacuumed after the wardrobes were fitted.

Taylor5

Do you mind me asking what price the slide robes were, my sister is look to get some in her boys bedrooms and the prices she got were just outright shocking…… you can pm meif you dont want to post on an open forum
    Thanks

peoba

Where are Cummins and Reilly based. I need to get something done with some old wardrobes, can you pass on their contact details and ball park figure for what you got. you can reply privately if you prefer,
    thanks
    peoba

boo

Hi

PM sent to Taylor.

Cummins & Reilly have a workshop on the Beamore Road it is only a workshop not a showroom so you are better to phone them. I only have Derek Cummins number its 086 6784365. Its just the two of them, it’s good to support small local business, they are really nice to deal with too (I’m not related to them by the way) they were recommended to me by my cousin they did her kitchen a few years ago.

Boo

Taylor5

I never got a pm!!!!

mammycool
    Participant

I might give them a shout too if they do kitchens. I am taking my boiler out and putting one in the garden instead – which means that I have to do a bit with my kitchen. I was in H***B*** two weeks ago – they had what looked like a great sale on – Kitchens with 8 units for 1K. Reckoned a few extra units should not bring it over 2k and installation would probably bring me up another 2. Imagine my shock when I got a quote for over 9K!!!!!!!

Taylor5

God for a H… B…. kitchen thats a bit steep!!!!

mammycool
    Participant

Very steep – though nearly 4k was for the fitting of it. I might suss out Ikea when it opens next week – with a bit of careful planning and a carpenter, I might be able to change the doors on the existing and add in a few extra presses.

Cushla

I just happened to spot this topic on wardrobes and I thought I would just say that I had Cummins & Reilly put in wardrobes in my bedroom about three months ago and they are brilliant. The guys themselves were really nice and very professional. Paul Reilly’s number is 0868056822. I had a small set of wardrobes as you walk into the bedroom on the left that I wanted left there and I didn’t realise until about two weeks after they finished the job that they had put matching door knobs on the left hand side wardrobes to match my new wardrobes. It’s the little things that count. They were very reasonable as my bedroom is quite long so the job wasn’t going to be cheap but they gave me a quote that was over €1000 cheaper than another crowd I was looking at. I must actually get them back to give me a quote on my kitchen. It’s the idea of the price that put’s me off but I was delighted with the wardrobe price so hopefully I’ll be as happy with the kitchen price.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.