great value butcher

Home Forums Spot the Bargain great value butcher

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

went to butcher at the brink today got 6 t bone steaks .. 10 lb of mince -no fat – 15 euro.. 10 lb of lamb cutlets (around 40 chops) 39 euro.. 10 chicken fillets 11.98… 30 steak burgers at 5.00 for ten , 5 lbs of stewing lamb .. 10 lamb burgers for 5 euro altogether came to 140 euro .. the burgers have no fat when you cook them there’s no grease..enough to do me for a few months all lovely meat

libby1
    Participant

Where is this Butchers?

noeleenw

on the slane ashbourne road .. its the nicest meat ever!!!! its beside ma murphys roadhouse about 2 miles the dublin side of slane in a filling station if you go tell him you heard from me 😆 😆 i live near dunleer but drive up there about once a month

Yvonne

That sounds great, must try there, thanks Noeleen.

Taylor5

I heard about that place before, must give it a try if I find a bit of space in the freezer

mammycool
    Participant

I was in Duldalk today – there is a butchers in the Marches shopping centre. Very good value – 10 large chicken fillets for 8.99 – they were 6euro for 3 small fillets in the supermarket on Saturday. Lamb burgers 99cent. There were lots of other bargains but I had stocked up on meat at the weekend.

noeleenw

my butcher does 10 lamb burgers for 5 euro !!!! – thats the guy past slane – and they’re yummy 😳

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.