Great Discounts in Name it…

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Great Discounts in Name it…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just to let u know Name it have some great discounts this week. They are 1 yr in the marshes, and yesterday gave mumstown members an extra 20% off. I had my eye a lovely red knitted dress for my daughter 29.99 last week – 19.99 this week andwith the 20% off it was just over 15 euro. Delighted with it. They also have gorgeous xmas jumpers and pullovers for the boys. But lots of offers instore this week even without 20% off. A good time to get the clothes sorted and a bargain at the same time :D .

twink
    Participant

is it just in Dundalk? I love their clothes….

admin

We had some very happy mammies contact us to say they got on really well at the Name It 1st birthday celebrations in Dundalk on Thursday. Glad you got some nice bits & bobs for your little ones.

We’ll keep you posted about more offers as they come up….and if you get a chance, check them out on Tuesday in Laurence Town Centre Drogheda & Thursday in Marshes Dundalk at our Mumstown events, they usually have a sale rail on the go and special offers in store! 😀

See you all Tuesday & Thursday for our Christmas events – really looking forward to it, we are working on the goody bags at the moment and have some fab items like;
    Free kids meals & desserts compliments of The Glenside Hotel
    Free hot drink vouchers from Bagel Bar
    Make up
    Skin care
    Baby wipes
    Baby creams & washes
    Fresh cookies being baked for us on the day and lots more…

Pass it on – 10am Bagel Bar, Laurence town centre Drogheda this Tuesday 4th Dec and 10am Bagel Bar, Marshes, Dundalk Thursday 6th Dec.

Yvonne

Meant to get down to Dundalk to have a look.. seen a dress in Drogheda for DD, but wanted to get the discount, now I have missed it! Pity.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.